Fan for my son head

When you are an IT guy and your son got flu, the question is how you can reduce his body temperature? You try drugs like antihistamines, antitussives or expectorants? Or just stick a cooler on his forehead? My advice is: call a doctor! He can help you son.


What do you think?

Written by Rachel Leroy


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

One Comment



    Save the planet – cool ads

    Just Elite Very HOT links October 16