Tag - tablet pc

Black Friday Toshiba Thrive

I like tablets. I was looking for ASUS Transformer Black Friday deals but not luck for ASUS fans. Only 2 tablets in big Black Friday discount: Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch 8 GB AT105-T108 and Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u

Don’t get me wrong, Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch 8 GB Android Tablet AT105-T108 is not a bad tablet. In fact is a very good 10 inch tablet with Android. And at 5:45 PM PST you will see that the Black Friday price down from $352.69 will make the difference.

Toshiba Thrive 10-Inch 8 GB Android Tablet AT105-T108

Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch 8 GB Android Tablet AT105-T108 technical review:

10.1-inch multi-touch widescreen display with Adaptive Display Technology, supporting 720p
NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core mobile processor; Android operating system
5.0 MP rear camera with autofocus and 2.0MP front-facing webcam;
stereo speakers
8 GB internal memory;
USB, mini-USB, and HDMI ports and full-sized SD card reader;
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity supporting Adobe Flash

Link

Black Friday: first tablet appeared on Amazon

Everyone has a tablet. OK not everyone, maybe 65%. If you are part of the rest of 35% you should take a look at this black Friday deal on Amazon and buy one piece of Acer Iconia Tab for you at a incredible price. The deal start at 10:45 AM PST and perhaps it will be finished in few seconds. Take a place in the line and be prepare to buy fast…

black-friday-acer-iconia-tab

Some details about Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u:

10.1” HD Multi-Touch Display: (1280 x 800) resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio
NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core Mobile Processor
1GB DDR2 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GPU
16GB on board
MicroSD memory card up to 32GB
802.11b/g/n Wireless(802.11n 2.4GHz only)
Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
1- Micro USB 2.0 Port
1- USB 2.0 Port
1- Micro HDMI Out (support Dual Display)
5MP Rear Facing Camerawith Auto Focus and single LED flash
2MP Front Facing Camera
Sensors:G-Sensor, E-Compass, L-Sensor, Gyro-meter
Rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer Battery
Up to 8-hours battery life

Link

Pin It on Pinterest